Cheers to 2013!



0 comments
Photo credit not mine. Typography is all me. :)

I can't believe how time flies by so fast! Only approximately 2 and 1/2 hours till 2013 (in the Philippines, anyway).



Haven't posted in awhile but i just want to post a short message greeting this new year ahead. Like a typical student, i'm still working on my school stuff while the rest of the world celebrates this new year meaning that I have to return to my desk after this. (Sigh) But life is life. And life just goes  on. :D

This almost done year of 2012 have been a series of both sides of the pendulum for me. While a lot of bad things have happened, a lot of good things have happened as well (quite unexpected)! I'm not making any resolutions this year, just hoping that even if life brings it's unpredictabilitiy for 2013, I wish that a lot of good things lay in store for me and for anyone who wishes as well.

Will post again as soon as I finish my school project. With that, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post